AGDisplays offers design services for our customers. Our design methodology finds the most efficient and effective development that leads to creating and developing concepts and specifications that optimize the function, value and appearance of products. Our Product Developers conceptualize and evaluate ideas, making them tangible through products in a more systematic approach. Our role is to help our customers design a better product and take something from its current state and change it to a preferred state.
What can you expect from AGDisplays Design Services?
The following is an example of stages that can be expected through our design process. Each design service is customized and can include the following and or require more then what's shown here.
List of possible development stages:
AGDisplays make a true commitment to help our customers reach goals are smoothly as possible. We find that asking the right questions help mitigate any issues as we walk through the design process. Here are a few examples of questions that need to be answered before beginning the development.
- Idea creation can be from necessities, requirements, imagination, observation, research or need. (need based generation can be from the need to solve a problem, the need to follow the popular trends, or the need for a product to do a specific task)
- Design Solutions arise from meeting user needs, concept development, form exploration, ergonomics, prototyping, materials, and technology.
- Determine budgets and work within target pricing.
- Generate a ROM (rough order of magnitude) that can help provide ball park estimate.
- Scope of work is provided that helps define all processes and work required to successfully complete projects.
- Prototyping Development.
- Component and material sourcing with timeline forecast of availability.
- First Article Inspection Documentation
- Production involves fabrication and manufacturing the design illustrated in the First Article.
If you cannot answer all of the above questions, or haven"t even explored them yet, then there is a good chance you could benefit from the optical design experience AG Displays has to offer. Why "hope" that everything has been thought out properly?
- "What adverse effects could arise from the components I've selected?"
- "Are there better ways to achieve my end product then what I have used in the past?"
- "What is the most current technology being implemented by my competitors?"
- "How can I be sure that I am getting the best result for the money that I am spending?"
- "Can AG Display's "Customize Your LCD" questioner help me?" http://18.104.22.168/agdisplays/customize-panel.htm (UPDATE ONCE SITE GOES LIVE)
AG Displays can not only assist you in designing a custom solution from the ground floor but we also routinely work out design errors on existing projects. Sometimes existing projects that have been in the field for years need current solutions implemented, while maintaining the integrity and guidelines of the original equipment. AG Displays can offer solution for these circumstances as well.
Let our strong points become your strong points
- Optical LCD Design Engineering
- Advanced LCD Enhancement Knowledge & Capability
- Custom Solution Design
- Custom Touch Screen Design and Development
- Optical Bond Design
- Rapid Prototype Deployment
- Interactive Customer Support
- Product Procurement Resource
- State of the Art Facility with Metal Fabrication Capabilities
- Advanced Project Progress Alerts
- MIL-STD Capability
- NEMA Capability
- Product Serialization
- Custom Cable Design
- Full Life Cycle Support
- Warranty Repair