AG Displays offers integration services to its customers utilizing our modern facilities that include the following equipment:
The technical ability required for certain stages of integration can often be burden to a company who may require the internal means but doesn't have access to the equipment needed to effectively perform different levels of integration. Having the correct equipment, processes, and experience needed for each type of integration service will reduce fallout, downtime, and overall....cost savings to the customer.
- Multiple state-of-the-art Class 1,000 clean rooms with assembly lines.
- Team of 10+ years of System Board Repair Experience
- (4) BGA Machines
- (2) Oven Chamber
- (4) BGA Inspection Endoscope
- (10) Microscopes for precise inspection
- (2) Re-Balling Ovens
- ESD Controlled Production Floor
- Automated Tab Bonding Equipment up to 65"
- Laminating Equipment up to 65" LCD
- LCD De-laminating Equipment
- Universal LCD Test Equipment
Component integration can consist of multiple levels. AG Displays can not only design an optical solution to produce your envisioned result but also integrate all the needed components. For integration services needed on projects that are already designed, AG Displays can follow your predetermined specifications and produce the needed product in a timely and efficient manner. Using our multiple layered procurement strategies AG Displays can often source your components and reduce the budgeted cost for your LCD related items as well.
AGDisplays services can offer OEMs, manufacturers and retailers a one-stop solution for LCD repair, PCB repair, refurbishment, logistics management and redeployment. Our facilities are leading provider of high volume and high quality LCD Repairs to the Glass/TAB level for the PC and industrial markets.
Offering our multitude of LCD related, "Value added" services, allows AG Displays to meet nearly any LCD based need, resulting in a "One Stop Shop" for our customers. Reducing the amount of third party suppliers offers: easier communication, reliability, and freight cost reductions. Integration preformed routinely at AG Displays consists of, but isn't limited to:
- Touch screen Integration
- Touch screen Controller Integration
- Inverter Integration Kitting
- LED Edge Lighting Backlight Integration
- LED Direct Backlight Integration
- LED Controller Integration
- NVIS Complaint Dual Backlight Solutions (Class A & B NVIS Filtering)
- Custom Cabling Design and Integration
- Vandal Shield Integration
- LCD Installation Integration
- Thermal Management Integration
- Privacy Film Integration
- EMI Shielding Integratio
- Shock Test LCD Ruggedization Integration
- Passive Film Integration
- Active Enhancement Integration
- Chassis Component Integration